Are You the Best? Then Prove It @ the Battle of the Borders Event!
The Battle of the Borders is one of the premier basketball tournament in the midwest. The Battle of the Borders featured over 100 teams last year! We will have a Division 1 and 2 levels of play this year! Want to beat the best than Play the Best! Open to 2nd-8th grade boys.
2015 Champions of the Battle of the Borders
- 3rd Grade Rockford Ambassadors Champs
- 3rd Grade Illinois Truth - Runnerups
- 4th Grade All Ohio Red Champs
- 4th Grade Team Swish Basketball Runnerups
- 5th Grade Westfield Rocks Champs
- 5th Grade Second to None Runnerups
- 6th Grade HAA Elite Champs
- 6th Grade Shot Callers Runnerups
- 7th Grade Indiana MVP
- 7th Grade Team Manimals
- 8th Grade Caron Butler Elite Champs
- 8th Grade HAA Elite Runnerups
2014 Champions of the Battle of the Borders
- 3rd Grade Swish Basketball- IL
- 4th Grade Team Glory - DC
- 5th Grade Team Glory - DC
- 6th Grade Indiana MVP- IN
- 7th Grade Bultler Elite - WI
- 8th Grade Peoria Irish - IL
WHO CAN ATTEND?
2nd - 8th Grade Boys
D1 & D2
WHO IS COMING
Teams are coming from IN, IL, CA, NC, AL, TN, GA, MO, MI, MD, MS, WI, KY & DC.
Weekend Adult Pass $20
Daily Adult Past $12
Weekend Child Pass $10 (12 & Under)
Daily Child Pass $8.00
4th Grade Boys
Wild Boyz- IL
5th Grade Boys
Illinois Irish – 36
Indiana MVP Reyna - 23
6th Grade Boys
Team Rise – 52
Team Manimals-IL - 31
7th Grade Boys
Game Time - 67
Train To Ball - 65
8th Grade Boys
Mac Irvin Fire –70
Indiana SYF - 47
See pictures in our Basketball Events Gallery.
All Baylor Youth Basketball events are “stay to play” which means any non-local team’s eligibility to compete in the tournament is dependent upon booking at a tournament hotel via our Baylor Basketball Hotel website at baylorhotels.com. Remember that hotel accommodations in our tournament blocks are available on a first-come first-served basis. Hotels with lower room rates typically sell out first, so be sure to book your group block immediately.
Click this web link to view the hotel listings.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.